† Not a safety fall product.
We do not offer any safety fall products. April 2021
As a trade purchaser you may wish to know that we offer...
- The lowest prices in Australia
- Apply trade discounts
- Setup your design ready for large printing
- We Archive your files and logos for super quick reprint
- Offer quantity discounts
- and that we manufacture your orders FAST!.
- and... you can order a single roll for one site, or multi-destination shipping of larger discount quantities...
As a trade professional you may wish to know that we utilize...
- Inhouse mesh printing machines
- Inhouse Graphics Setup
- Inhouse Finishing
- In Stock and Materials
- Mill our own web lengths
- Private Reseller brand identification
- Silent Shipping
- Daily delivery nationwide
- and... we have the resources to handle any size order...
Best Price Guarantee
- We will happily beat any cheaper quote for the same printed cloth or mesh product by 5% (proof of quote required)
Please contact us with your quote, or ask for more information.
Manufacturing in Australia... Shipping Nationwide!
When will my order be charged?
- We'll attempt to securely charge your credit card, direct deposit or Paypal at the point of purchase online. If there's a problem, you'll be notified on the spot and prompted to use another payment method. Once we receive verification of sufficient funds, your payment will be completed and transferred securely to us. Your account will be charged in 24 to 48 hours.
We accept payments via PayPal or Card or EFT bank transfer and in person over the phone.
- PRIVACY- Online forms do include information stored by Curbys that we (CBS AustraliaBanners.com.au) use for the 'no-login' shipping system, order matching, communication, marketing and other purposes. Email forms are encrypted however you should also ensure your devices are properly protected.
- Privacy related to payment systems - CBS DO NOT STORE PAYMENT DATA. All transactions are via an approved and respected payment gateways such as: PayPal or Institution. NO card information is stored AT ANY TIME by CBS. Read more
- If information of a general nature is shared it is 'under consideration of your privacy and security and used for the purposes of system improvement, technical advice, development, and offers that may be best related to you as an CBS user'. Information or data is not sold, leased or lent to third parties.
- Privacy: Images. Reseller orders and known 'trade accounts' imagery are not shown on galleries or marketing materials. The images you see via the gallery pages etc are post-let us design or general customer use only and used for demonstrative purposes only. No reseller images are intentionally listed.
- Privacy: Customer Satisfaction, wherein a customer provides advice of their satisfaction those comments may be represented as a star rating or paraphrased or edited to present as marketing material and may or may not edit real names in the interests of privacy. Customer comments on the CBS website are originating truths displayed with edits to protect privacy via names or locations.
Star Ratings: Stars are chosen by customers and presented for differing or grouped campaigns. Results are generally tallied and averaged however on some occassions shown to best represent single entities or results.
Privacy: Live Chat, No login is required to chat, however, you have an option to save the chat. Saved chats are stored for short periods only. Data is periodically deleted. Your support person also has an option to save the chat that also is deleted periodically. Live chat is used as a 'note pad' tool only. It is not linked with any order storage or order input details.
- Privacy: Sample Books and Contact Us, we do keep records of sample book requests and contact us records that may be used for marketing, shipping, system improvement or other.
- Statutory Warranties plus No Tear Wind Rating
- Tight Weave: 2 yr, Wind Rated 48 kph
- Medium Weave: 2 yr, Wind Rated 68 kph
- Closed Weave: 2 yr, Wind Rated 100 kph
- plus 4 yr ink warranty all UV products
Returns & Refunds
- Customers return goods within 10 days for inspection on a case by case basis.
- Statutory Refunds and Returns as per fair trading guidelines for custom manufactured wholesale products.
- Damage during delivery. Photos of unopened, opened and any supporting photos are required for insurance purposes.
- Refunds are on a case by case basis.
Fire Ratings. See Materials
How to install fence banner mesh
Working from the top down - horizontal installations
Working from the top down, attach nylon zip ties through the eyelet holes and around your fixture. Then attach nylon zip ties through the bottom eyelets around your fixture. Your branding printed wrap/roll is supplied generally allowing installation from Left to Right. Unwind approx 5 metres of banner mesh and fix as above, then retighten along the span, and close zip tie allowing for wind factors, smooth looks and useability. DO NOT OVER TENSION.
TIP: If your fence line graduates or is unlevel you can use the banner mesh to 'smooth' out visible juts and rises. Adjust the positioning accordingly. DO NOT OVER TENSION.
How to install scaffold advertising
Working from the top down - vertical installations
Working from the top down, attach nylon zip ties through the eyelet holes and around your fixture. Then attach nylon zip ties through the bottom eyelets around your fixture. Your roll is supplied generall allowing installation from Left to Right. Unwind approx 1.5 metres of banner mesh and fix each left side and right side eyelet. IF JOINING vertical spans, complete each column first, the start from top to bottom on second column. Attach each left-right eyelet together IF aligned. Otherwise attach individually. DO NOT OVERTENSION. Then retighten along the span, and close zip tie allowing for wind factors, smooth looks and useability. DO NOT OVER TENSION.
Working from the left to right - single horizontal and multi-horizontal installations
Working from the left to right, START AT THE BOTTOM ROW gradually heightening the banner. This allows rainfall to tile overflap similar to a roof rain slope, attach nylon zip ties through the eyelet holes and around your fixture. Then attach nylon zip ties through the top eyelets around your fixture. Your roll is supplied generall allowing installation from Left to Right. Unwind approx 1.5 metres of banner mesh and fix each left side and right side eyelet. IF JOINING horizontal spans, complete each row first, the start from top to bottom on second column. Attach each left-right eyelet together IF aligned. Otherwise attach individually. DO NOT OVERTENSION. Then retighten along the span, and close zip tie allowing for wind factors, smooth looks and useability. DO NOT OVER TENSION.
Adusting and Repositioning.
If you notice eyelets pulled, breaks or tears YOU MUST readjust or reposition your installation. If high winds are in effect or forecasted, Dismantle your install immediately.
Printing and Logos
Produce any Logo, Photo or Architectural Renders, Animations, Floor Plans & Products. TempFenceBanners are expert at printing industry logos such as HIA, Master Builders and more. Ask about our extensive library of logos and building industry graphics for your next construction perimeter fence print.
We deliver to you fast! Delivery to your construction site, builders office or trade address via pallet or goods courier. Allow 1-2 days. Shipping Australia Wide All Areas